Round three of the Baltimore Sports Moment of the Year Tournament kicks off bright and early on Monday morning as we have reached the Sweet 16 in determining the best sports moment of the last calendar year.
The match ups begin at 9:00 AM, Monday March 4th with the day’s moments facing off in the Unitas and Robinson regions. On Tuesday March 5th, things kick off at 9:00 AM with match ups in the Weaver and Modell regions.
Each contest will have 24 hours to vote, so make sure to vote for your favorite moments moving onto the Elite 8. The round of Elite 8 begins on Thursday March 7th.
Here are the 16 best moments left in our tournament with match ups.
MONDAY MARCH 4TH
1) OPACY PLAYOFF WIN vs. 4) MANNY MACHADO PUMP FAKE
3) JUSTIN TUCKER KICK IN 2 OT vs. 2) ADAM JONES HOMER ON RIPKEN NIGHT
1) JOE FLACCO WINS SB MVP vs. 5) JACOBY JONES TD CATCH IN SB
3) O.J. BRIGANCE SPEECH vs. 2) 1ST O’S PLAYOFF GAME IN 15 YEARS
TUESDAY MARCH 5TH
1) RAVENS FINAL STAND IN SB vs. 5) O’S WILD CARD CELEBRATION
3) SAUNDERS VS. DARVISH vs. 2) PRAYER IN THIN AIR
8) DAVIS K’S GONZO vs. 5) MACHADO TWO HOMERS
3) TORREY SMITH 2 TD’S VS NE vs. 10) NATE MCLOUTH WALKOFF HIT VS RAYS