BSR Podcast: Ravens kill training camp in Westminster, Jose Reyes in Miami, Colts panties
Zach, Matt and Patrick are back for another edition of the BSR Podcast and this week the guys kick off their show complaining about holiday traffic and drivers in bad weather. Zach vents about the Google search driving vehicle and hopes to live in a world where one day people can sit in the passenger seat as a robot drives them around. Patrick warns him that story didn’t end so well for Will Smith in iRobot.
As always you can get in contact with the show and leave your feedback. You can email the BSR Podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave the guys a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4277).
The guys did actually talk about sports though. Here’s their rundown.
- Ravens kill training camp at Westminster – Zach says the Ravens have long planned this move and that the organization has gotten to a point where they no longer care about their fans. Matt says that the Ravens are looking to turn the corner and build a Super Bowl winning franchise with this move.
- Are they Ravens better off without Ray Lewis? – The Ravens veteran’s health has come into question. Patrick says that with Baltimore’s Super Bowl chances, the team shouldn’t rush him back on the field with a nagging turf toe injury.
- Jose Reyes signs with the Marlins – Patrick, our resident Mets fan, weighs in on losing the franchise player for his beloved team. The guys talk about the Miami Marlins as contenders and ponder whether the NL East has eclipsed the AL East for best division in baseball.
- Should the Orioles trade Adam Jones? – Zach says that Adam Jones is a baseball superstar and a guy that the Orioles should look to move this offseason with his contract set to expire in 2014. Patrick says he’s an up and coming player, but doesn’t think his value is as high as Zach thinks. Matt says the market would have to overvalue Jones for the Orioles to trade him.
- NFL locks of the week – Time to lay it on the line. The guys take a look at the spreads for week 14 and give their locks of the week. Their tiebreaker is Raiders at Packers over/under 52 points. Matt: Seattle at Rams (under), Zach: Dolphins -3 at Eagles (under), Pat: Giants +3 at Cowboys (over).
- Winless Colts force weatherman to wear his wife’s Colts panties – Jim Kosek, a national weatherman, forced himself to wear his wife’s Colts panties after they lost against the Patriots. The guys question why.
Your feedback is needed for next weeks show. Leave your voicemails at 443-379-4BSR (4277) or send an email to email@example.com.
This Podcast is no longer available.