BSR Podcast: Ryan Wagner, Shots Of Worcestershire And Home Run Derby Surprises
Voice of Oriole Park At Camden Yards, Ryan Wagner joined the guys on the BSR Podcast to discuss his first two months on the job. The guys break down some of the Orioles needs at the trade deadline and Chris Davis’ broken bat homer.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Fantasy Baseball Challenge
- Zach lost last week’s Fantasy Baseball Challenge and was forced to take a shot of Worcestershire on the podcast.
- The guys pick their week two player and are judged on total runs, home runs, RBI, stolen bases, on base percentage and extra base-hits between Thursday June 14 – Tuesday June 19.
Interview With Ryan Wagner
- Voice of Oriole Park At Camden Yards, Ryan Wagner joins the show for Orioles talk.
- The guys chat with Ryan about his first 2 1/2 months of the job and ask him about what he’s learned so far.
- Ryan chats about his most memorable moment at OPACY this season and the excitement of the Birds in 2012.
- They discuss Adam Jones contract extension and Chris Davis’ broken bat home run.
Even More Baseball
- Patrick poses the question: “if you had to pick one to make sure you didn’t get sold into intergalactic slavery (ala Space Jam) who would it be?”
- Zach, Patrick and Matt give their obvious and not-so-obvious home run derby picks for this season.
- The gang discusses Brian Roberts emotional return to baseball.
- Jose Valverde’s spit ball
- David Stern asks Jim Rome if he stopped beating his wife.
- Manny Pacquiao defeated by Timothy Bradley
- Lance Armstrong faces new doping charges
- Men’s Journal says A.J. Pierzynski is baseball’s most hated player, Phillies fans are most obnoxious.
- Burger King to unleash bacon sundae
- Early birds happier than night owls
- Man arrested for attacking girlfriend with Wasabi
- Most expensive pizza in the world costs $450
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to email@example.com or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).