Bowie Baysox play-by-play voice Ben Gordon-Goldstein joins the show to help break down the Bowie’s first playoff berth since 2008. The guys discuss Keith Law’s comments about the Orioles, take a call from the misinformed sports fan and play the show out with a little Why Not.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
The Orioles And Keith Law
- Keith Law of ESPN told listeners on his podcast that he thinks the Orioles are the eighth best team in the American League. “There’s literally nothing that the Orioles can do to convince me that they are a good team,” Law said.
- The guys discuss Law’s comments and debunk the run differential argument.
- They also break down the Zach Britton’s start in Toronto and preview the upcoming four game set against the Yankees.
Bowie Baysox Play-By-Play Voice Ben Gordon-Goldstein
- The Baysox celebrate their 20th anniversary with a trip to the postseason for the first time since 2008.
- Ben Gordon-Goldstein discusses the best of five series against Akron.
- The guys ask Gordon-Goldstein about Kevin Gausman joining Bowie’s roster for the playoffs.
- He discusses what he’s seen from Dylan Bundy in the Eastern League.
- And talks about Rick Peterson’s influence on the Orioles minor league pitchers.
The Misinformed Sports Fan
- The misinformed sports fan calls into the BSR Podcast to give his take on improving the Orioles, what Joe Flacco needs to do during the upcoming season and his love for Buck.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).