Christmas is next week, and if you’re anything like me, you haven’t started shopping yet. Jerseys are always a popular choice, but everyone already has one of those, right? Whether you have an Orioles fan boyfriend who needs some new gear to give him new hope for the upcoming season, or a Ravens fan sister who needs a replacement for her Todd Heap jersey, here are some last minute, inexpensive, 410-themed gifts for everyone on your list.
5) For the Torrey Smith fan. Everyone remembers those game-winning catches and the forbidden dread tackle. Commemorate a great rookie season and the start of a phenomenal NFL career with this amazing shirt. I got one! More good news: Through tomorrow, you can use the special BSR discount code and get one for 10% off!
4) For the Orioles fan who sings the “O” during the National Anthem. This shirt is unisex, $28, and super cute. Get it here.
3) For the little Ravens fan. Start the kids off on the right foot, and get them a Ravens pillow pet! Ok, so I might have one of these too. They’re about $25-$30 and you can order one online here, but I’ve also seen them at stores like Target.
2) For the hard-working student. Along with Torrey Smith, Terrell Suggs is having a great year. Well on his way to being crowned Defensive Player of the Year, Sizzle’s revelation of his alma mater was one of the most buzzed about moments in Baltimore this year. Get one here.
1) For your pet. While my dog, Howie (modeling above) loves wearing clothes, some dogs just aren’t that fond of it. To get your pet in the game day spirit without torturing them into a jersey, get them a nice and simple bandana. Petsmart has them, as well as Petco, and most stores like Target and Wal-Mart.
Now go get your shopping done! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Be sure to check in with me on the BSR Tumblr! x0-Lindsey