An actual TwitPic from Gausman.
I’ve heard all about Kevin Gausman’s unique personality since he was drafted by the Orioles on Monday night. The LSU righty apparently eats powdered doughnuts in between innings and his college teammates call his list of superstitions “extremely odd.”
I began following Gausman on Twitter and unearthed a goldmine of insightful oddities that will give Orioles fans a good look at his personality. Here are a few tweets that I’ve particularly enjoyed the most over the past few days.
- June 6, 2012 at 8:09 PM – “That Ted movie looks hilarious! A talking teddy bear?! My kind movie!”
- June 5, 2012 at 11:30 PM – “Dang Japan is crazy!! They got monkeys that play on the beach! And they look like their having a ball!!
- June 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM – “I’m gunna invent a silent weed whacker! Or I’m gunna go to jail for killing this man outside my room right now!
- June 3, 2012 at 2:27 PM – “Normally is such a good word! You can literally say it five times in a sentence and though it is confusing, it still makes sense!
- June 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM – “Cauliflower with out cheese is like eating lunch at school by yourself, Cauliflower with cheese is being the prom king and starting QB!!”
- June 1, 2012 at 12:17 PM – “My dads driving gets worse every time I see him! Must be an age thing! How do you drive so slow and still miss your turn?
- June 1, 2012 at 11:06 AM - It’s National Doughnut Day!! So sad that I am not pitching tonight just for that reason!
- May 30, 2012 at 2:25 PM – “Daycare and a frat house are one in the same! Kids passed out in their clothes, smells like pee, one kid even has market all over his face!”
How did we all survive without Twitter?