I’ve got high hopes for the Orioles in 2009, but here is a list of things they can certainly accomplish by the end of September.
Image Courtesy of the Baltimore Sun
- Attendance goes up at Camden Yards
- Nick Markakis finishes with an average over .299
- Brian Roberts steals 45+ bases
- Jeremy Guthrie wins 13+ games
- George Sherrill has 32+ saves
- Luke Scott hits 25+ homeruns
- The Orioles keep their young talent in the minors until they’re ready to be brought up
- Matt Wieters makes his major league debut before the All-Star Break
- Nick Markakis wins a gold glove
- The Orioles finish with 75+ wins
What do you think?