Anyone else catch this commercial during the Super Bowl?
- – That fire at the Camden Yards ticket booth was apparently started intentionally [Baltimore Sun]
- – Ubaldo Jimenez blamed his mechanics for his performance in 2014 [Hardball Talk]
- – Wanna work for the O’s? They’re hiring. [Orioles Facebook Page]
- – Wilson Betemit suspended 50 games for amphetamine use [Baltimore Sun]
- – The Orioles rotation is the best-ish in baseball [Banished To The Pen]
- – John Harbaugh denies Ravens tipped off Colts about deflate-gate [NBC Sports]
- – Terrence Cody apparently had an alligator [Patch]
- – Jimmy Smith’s misdemeanor case has been dropped [ESPN]
We're officially one day closer to the start of next season here at the Under Armour Performance Center. pic.twitter.com/CAFp40cnZm
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) February 2, 2015
- – The Terps are down to number 17 in the AP poll [Washington Post]
Happy belated birthday, Melo.
— Maryland Basketball (@TerrapinHoops) February 2, 2015