Orioles outfield prospect L.J. Hoes and Kris Jones from Ravens247.com join Zach, Matt and Patrick for this week’s edition of the BSR Podcast.
The gang chats with L.J. about his improvement at the plate and journey to Baltimore and get an inside look at Ravens training camp from Jones.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Interview With L.J. Hoes
- L.J. tells the guy about watching the Tides’ macot, Rip Tide, take a spill on his ATV.
- He discusses his friendship with teammate and room mate Xavier Avery and the advice that the X-Man has shared with him this season.
- Hoes discusses his improvement at the plate and working with Baysox hitting coach Denny Hocking in Double-A.
- L.J. tells the guys that he talks with Adam Jones 3-4 times a week and called the Orioles center fielder a “mentor” in his development.
- The guys ask Hoes about the best sign he’s seen with his name on it.
Interview With Kris “Goob” Jones
- Zach calls out Kris for watching this season of The Bachelorette.
- Jones discusses Dennis Pitta’s hand injury and the potential timetable for his return.
- He also breaks down Sergio Kindle’s camp and the expectations for him with Terrell Suggs out for most of the season.
- The guys ask about the Dean Pees transition in Baltimore.
- Kris previews his interview with Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones and talks about what he’s seen from Jones in camp.
- And he breaks down the kicking battle between Billy Cundiff and rookie Justin Tucker.
Even More Sports Talk
- The guys discuss Zack Greinke’s fit in LA, Ichiro’s move to the Bronx, the Marlins moving Hanley Ramirez to the Dodgers and Francisco Liriano’s fit with the White Sox.
- Matt, Pat and Zach discuss the Olympics to date and the controversy surrounding NBC’s delayed coverage.
And Here’s A Crazy Video…
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to email@example.com or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).