This week on the BSR Podcast the gang discusses shutting down Stephen Strasburg, the latest Orioles news, MLB attendance issues in Tampa Bay, Washington and Baltimore and the AL Wild Card races.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
- The Orioles have struggled offensively during their six-game road trip. How can they get the bats going?
- Adam Jones is still searching for his 100th career home run, is the pressure building on him?
- When Wilson Betemit returns from the DL, which starter loses the most playing time?
- Which September call ups are you most looking forward to seeing?
- Matt Sadler joins the show live via satellite (Skype).
- The Rays drew 9,000 fans in Tampa Bay after sweeping the Angels in four games in LA.
- Nationals fans are dependent on the D.C. Metro schedule and the franchise hasn’t paid to keep the trains running late.
- How much have the Nationals cut into the Orioles attendance?
- What’s wrong with the Los Angeles Angels?
- Is it possible that Mike Scioscia could get fired if the Angels miss the postseason?
- Which team would you like to see the Orioles face if they win aWild Card spot?
- How much has Evan Longoria’s return helped the Rays
Stephen Strasburg’s Innings Limit
- Should the Nationals shut down Stephen Strasburg?
- Could Mike Rizzo and the Nats have handled his innings better this season?
- Is Washington capable of winning the World Series without Strasburg?
Your Crazy Home Run Of The Week
- A moonshot off the bat of Giancarlo Stanton.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).