The guys give their All-Time Orioles All-Star roster (excluding Hall of Famers), look back at the Orioles 6-1 week against the Rangers and Red Sox, preview the next seven days and run through the latest O’s news.
- Orioles are 48-40, 2 games ahead of the Blue Jays
- 7-3 in last 10 games
- 23-21 at home, 25-19 on the road, +23 run differential
- 4-0 vs. Texas, 2-1 in Boston (6-1 week)
The Road Ahead
- 2 in DC
- 2 vs. Nats
- 3 vs. NYY
- Prediction time:
- Lund: 4-3
- Pat: 3-4
- Zach: 4-3
All-Time Orioles All-Star Roster (non-Hall of Famers)
- Nelson Cruz, Adam Jones, Matt Wieters voted as All Star game startersBlue Jays claimed Nolan Reimold
- Oakland makes a HUGE power move to go and get Jeff Samardzija and Jason Hammel by trading Addison Russell. Would you make the move to go and get David Price or Cole Hamels?
Check out the rest of the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.