Zach, Matt and Pat are back for another episode of the BSR podcast after stuffing their faces and enjoying a Ravens win on Thanksgiving. The guys open the show highlighting Matt’s “White Trash Thanksgiving Bash” and briefly discuss Tuesday’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion show.
This week the guys have set up a phone number an email address to get in contact with the show and leave your feedback. You can email the BSR Podcast at: email@example.com or leave the guys a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4277).
Here are the topics discussed in this week’s episode:
- Ravens look to avoid upset against Browns – Coming off a big win on Thanksgiving, the Ravens look to prove they can beat a bottom level opponent as they travel to Cleveland. Matt and Pat think the game will be close, Zach sees the Ravens blowing out the Browns.
- Bruce Boudreau fired – Did the Capitals give up on coach Bruce Boudreau? Was his message lost in the Capitals locker room and how much did his relationship with Alex Ovechkin have to do with his dismissal. The guys weigh on the news.
- Jack Del Rio fired – Jacksonville Jaguars head coach Jack Del Rio was the NFL’s first firing. The former Ravens linebackers coach struggled to establish an offense with his teams and made fatal mistakes that led to his demise. Zach, Matt and Pat give their take on what went wrong.
- Should Andy Reid be fired by the Eagles – At 4-7, the dream team in Philadelphia couldn’t look more like a joke. Does Andy Reid deserve to be fired or does to injury of Michael Vick keep around once again. The guys take both sides of the debate.
- Should Randy Edsall be fired as Maryland’s head football coach – After finishing 2-10 with the Maryland Terps in just his first season, many are calling for Randy Edsall’s job. Pat, a Maryland alumnus, gives his perspective on what went wrong and how to fix it.
- NFL playoff picture – With NFL playoff standings beginning to take shape, the guys give their Division and Wild Card winners and predict the Conference’s number one and two seeds.
- NFL locks of the week – Time to lay it on the line. The guys looked at the spreads for week 13 and gave their “lock of the week.” The loser has to record a video of himself eating a full tomato for next week’s show. Their tiebreaker game is over/under on Colts vs. Patriots (48 points) Pat: Cowboys -4.5 @ Cardinals (Under), Matt: Broncos -1.5 @ Vikings (Under), Zach: Packers -7 @ Giants (Over)
- Stevie Johnson mocks Plaxico Burress – To wrap the show the guys talked about Stevie Johnson’s touchdown dance which mocked Plaxico Burress shooting himself in the leg. Pat and Zach thought it was hilarious, but that it ultimately hurt the Bills as they went on to lose to the Jets 28-24.
This Podcast is no longer available