The guys all agree that Will Smith is their favorite actor. They said it last week and somehow Zach’s roomba got them on the subject of the Fresh Prince once again. Besides talking about movies, Patrick and Zach are now on a quest to put Matt on The Bachelor. He’s an ideal candidate and an excuse for the guys to watch crappy reality television.
During last week’s show Zach predicted Miami would win over Philadelphia and since he lost the bet, he was forced to take a bite out of an onion. If you have the stomach to watch, video is embedded below.
As always you can get in contact with the show and leave your feedback. You can email the BSR Podcast at: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave the guys a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4277).
Here’s what the guys discussed during this week’s episode.
- Ravens travel west to face Chargers – Lardarius Webb could be out with turf toe, Ray Lewis appears to be back. Patrick thinks if the game is high scoring that the Ravens lose. The guys also discuss Norv Turner’s future in San Diego.
- James Harrison suspended – Concussions are serious business and James Harrison has made them part of his game. Matt says that Steelers fans can’t even defend Harrison’s style of play.
- Orioles sign Tsuyoshi Wada – Patrick points out that Asian pitchers haven’t had much success in the U.S. The guys talk about a possible trade for Jair Jurrjens and Martin Prado.
- Ryan Braun busted for PEDs – Drugs are back in baseball. Matt, Zach and Pat talk about Braun’s failed test and whether a false positive could be to blame.
- NFL locks of the week – The guys examine the week 15 lines and pick a guaranteed winner. Their tiebreaker is the straight winner of Miami at Buffalo. Patrick: Saints -7 at Vikings (Bills), Matt: Titans -6.5 at Colts (Dolphins), Zach: Jets +3 at Eagles (Dolphins).
- Listener feedback – Jeff writes and in wants to get the guys take on Tim Tebow and a chance of meeting him in the playoffs.
- John Rocker’s new book is out – How shocked were the guys that John Rocker did steroids? Not very.
Your feedback is needed for next weeks show. Leave your voicemails at 443-379-4BSR (4277)or send an email to email@example.com.