Incarcerated Bob, the sports world’s biggest news breaker, joins the podcast to talk about breaking the Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow stories. The guys also vent about taxpayer dollars being spent by Mayor Rawlings-Blake and Governor O’Malley on food and drinks at Ravens games.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Mayor Rawlings-Blake And Governor O’Malley Spend Nearly $6K In Taxpayer Money At Ravens Ravens
- Baltimore’s Mayor and Maryland’s governor hosted folks in their skyboxes all season long and treated them to nearly $3,000 a piece in food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Rawlings-Blake and O’Malley spent taxpayer money during these Ravens parties.
- The guys ask for one of the red velvet cupcakes Rawlings-Blake gave out during Steelers week.
Incarcerated Bob Talks With The BSR Podcast (7 minutes 30 seconds)
- Pro sports biggest news breaker, Incarcerated Bob, discusses how he got his nickname and explains his rise to the top.
- Bob discusses breaking the Peyton Manning story and scooping everyone on Tim Tebow being traded to the Jets.
- The guys get his opinion on the Ravens offseason and Sean Payton’s year-long suspension.
- Bob tells the guys that the Ravens could be interested in Dwight Freeney.
- Check out Incarcerated Bob on Twitter, his sports talk show and new sports wagering tips website.
Orioles Spring Training Story Lines
- Zach Britton will likely begin the season on the disabled list. He has been bothered by a sore left shoulder that he injured back in August of 2011.
- The O’s bring in the D-Train to Camden Yards. Dontrelle Willis agrees to a minor league contract with Baltimore.
A Conversation With James The Boston Fan
- The guys discuss bandwagon fans with a guy who has the Red Sox “B” script tattooed on his arm.
- Zach, Matt and Pat play Robert Andino’s walkoff against the Sox to James.
- James discusses spy gate, the Red Sox offseason and why Robert Kraft wears the same suit every day.
- He also tried to get the guys to jump on the Red Sox bandwagon.
- Dan Snyder and Mike Shanahan swing by Hooters in Texas.
- Stephen Strasburg named Nationals Opening Day starter.
- Davey Johnson thinks the Nats can win the Pennant…this season.
- Drew Storen drives the Batmobile!
- Johnny Depp records a duet with Marilyn Manson.
- Hines Ward retires and says he never would have played for the Ravens.
- Jason Statham becomes the latest guy to rip Kim Kardashian.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).