The NFL is back and the Baltimore Ravens look to defend their Super Bowl XLVII championship. The guys look ahead the 2013-2014 season, preview the Ravens-Broncos matchup and give their predictions for the year ahead.
Join Zach, Matt, Jabby and Patrick for this week’s edition of the BSR Podcast.
- What/how will you be watching tonight? Are you attending the Orioles game? Watching both Ravens and O’s?
- Ravens are 7.5 point underdogs in Denver against the Broncos.
- Tonight is the first time we won’t see Ray Lewis on the field or sideline.
- How will the revamped offense performance?
- Ravens game plan versus Broncos.
- Behind Torrey Smith, which receiver steps up?
- Ravens defense versus Broncos offense.
- Lardarius Webb‘s return
NFL Season Predictions
- Who wins each division?
- Wild Card winners.
- Championship Game matchups.
- Super Bowl predictions.
This week’s show is sponsored by Visual Changes Salon and Spa.
Check out the rest of the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.