Get excited. Hot off the presses — or the FTP — it’s a fresh new episode of the BSR Podcast. Our first of 2012.
With Matt Lund off for the week and surrounded by Steelers fans (our thoughts are with him), we welcome back The Boss, Matt Sadler and an old friend, The Colonel, Jeff Pilson with Patrick Guthrie and Zach Wilt.
2012 brings TONS of news so here are some of the topic that the guys discussed on the show.
- Ravens head into postseason with great chance of Super Bowl run – The guys discuss if Baltimore has what it takes to make it to Indianapolis in February and ponder their path to Super Bowl 46.
- Any chance Cam Cameron gets fired? – With fans STILL hoping that the Ravens offensive coordinator will lose his job, the guys discuss just how unlikely it will be that he will be fired.
- Front office firings in Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis – Jerry Angelo was fired by the Bears, Bill and Chris Polian were fired by the Colts and Billy Devaney was fired by the Rams. The gang argues which job is most appealing and whether Baltimore’s Eric DeCosta could leave for one of them.
- Why didn’t Norv Tuner get fired? – We’ll never know.
- AFC/NFC Wild Card round picks – The guys are done picking against the spread, but picked this weekend’s playoff games in their ongoing content.
- SI’s Seth Davis thinks Maryland will make the NCAA tournament – A Duke guy giving Maryland some love, how ’bout that. Jeff and Patrick talk about whether Mark Turgeon’s Terrapins can the tournament in week ACC.
- Nats appear to be the leader in the Prince Fielder sweepstakes – Is eight years too much for Prince and how should Orioles fans feel seeing Washington a few pieces away from contention?
- Katy Perry is single and Patrick wants to meet her – Though Sadler had no idea, Patrick’s favorite recording artist is newly single. How can we set him up?
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by emailing email@example.com or leave the guys a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377)
This Podcast is no longer available.