Just rewatched the Ravens game from last night, and other than a few series in the first quarter there wasn’t much to be happy about.
- LaQuan Williams may be turning heads in practice, but with as many drops as he had yesterday, he might need to stop turning his own head.
- I’m not sure how Anthony Allen makes this team. I think Bernard Pierce wins the backup job and Bobby Rainey edges him out for the 3rd spot.
- The only reason I knew the Ravens had tight ends was because they had penalties.
- The Ravens first team defense has shown no ability to stop big strong receivers. I have a hunch that this will be a theme throughout the season.
- Justin Tucker might just be winning me over.
- Tyrod Taylor should be happy that the only one pushing him is Curtis Painter
Let me know some of your thoughts from last night’s debacle.