For the Baltimore Ravens, Sunday’s 24-10 win over the Indianapolis Colts was one for the record books. Not only did the Baltimore beat Indy for the first time since 2001, but for Ray Rice, Terrell Suggs, Lee Evans, Torrey Smith and Joe Flacco it was also a record setting day.
- Ray Rice – With a 103 yard performance, Ray Rice crossed the 1,000 yard mark for the third consecutive season. Rice ties former Raven Jamal Lewis’s total from 2002-2004.
- Terrell Suggs – T-Sizzle’s three sack day earned him a career high 13 for the season. Suggs also forced three fumbles, a single game high for Baltimore.
- Lee Evans – A 21 yard reception in the third quarter pushed veteran wide receiver Lee Evans over the 6,000 career receiving yard mark.
- Torrey Smith – The Ravens rookie receiver continues to shine and re-write Baltimore history. Smith’s touchdown catch in the first quarter gave him six on the season which ties Jamal Lewis’ total for a Ravens rookie.
- Joe Flacco – Baltimore’s QB made it three straight 3,000 passing yard seasons during the second quarter. He also owns the record for the Ravens most ridiculously awesome facial hair.