BSR Podcast: Baysox Play-By-Play Voice Ben Gordon-Goldstein, Ravens 2012 Schedule And Holograms
Ben Gordon-Goldstein, voice of the Bowie Baysox, stops by to discuss the Orioles farm system, the guys break down the Ravens 2012-2013 schedule and examine the top stories around Major League Baseball.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Interview With Ben Gordon-Goldstein, Voice Of The Bowie Baysox
- Last season BGG called the Aberdeen Ironbirds games, this year he got the call up to Double-A Bowie. The guys ask Ben about the crowds at Aderdeen compared to home Baysox games.
- Ben breaks down what he’s seen from Manny Machado this season and the guys ask about comparing him to a young Alex Rodriguez.
- The guys get Ben’s take on L.J. Hoes, Jonathan Schoop, Brandon Waring and several other prospects at Bowie.
- Ben talks about the Dylan Bundy buzz and when fans might get to see him in Bowie.
- The guys ask Ben about the struggles that the Baysox bullpen has dealt with this season.
Baseball Story Lines
- Which player has been the most impressive over the first 2/3 of April? The guys give their candidates.
- Jamie Moyer becomes the oldest pitcher to ever record a win.
- Bobby Valentine questions Kevin Youkilis’ commitment.
- Nolan Reimold is off to a hot start and continuing to prove Zach wrong.
2012-2013 NFL Schedule Is Released
- Baltimore opens up at home on Monday night against the Bengals.
- The Ravens play one game at home in November and finish the month against the Steelers and on the road in San Diego.
- They will face seven Pro Bowl quarterbacks in their final eight games.
- Mike And Ike break up
- 13 stars with major tax issues
- Tupac is back… in hologram form
- Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about her “man bait”
- Burger King Bacon Sundaes. Seriously.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).