The guys are joined by Curtis Ferguson, the genius behind Ferg Video and Baltimore’s beer aficionado to talk all things brew. They also play “What would you do for the Orioles to win the World Series” look back at last week, ahead to this week and run through the latest news and notes.
- At the time of this recording (Sunday June 22, 2014)
- Orioles are 39-35, 1.5 games back in the AL East
- 6-4 in last 10 games
- 16-17 at home, 23-18 on the road
- 2-1 in Tampa Bay, 2-1 in New York
- Our predictions:
- Jab: 4-2
- Lund: 4-2
- Pat: 4-2
- Zach: 5-1
The Road Ahead
- 3 at home vs. CWS starting MondayOff day Thursday
- Doubleheader Friday, 4 games vs. TB
- Prediction time:
- Jab: 5-2
- Pat: 3-4
- Lund: 5-2
- Zach: 4-3
What Would You Do For The Orioles To Win The World Series
- Would you trade in both Ravens Super Bowls?
- Would you give up booze for the rest of your life?
- Would you give up taking a vacation for 10 years? 5 years?
- Would you give up a finger or toe?Would you give up cable TV for one whole year?
- Would you give up the ability to use social media for one year?
- You can only watch baseball for five years.
- You can’t shower for an entire summer.Would you get your favorite team’s logo tattooed somewhere on your body?
- Would you grow a disgusting beard for one year?
- Would you eat fast food every day for one year straight?
- Chris Davis is really scuffling at the plate.
- The Blue Jays have fallen back to earth.
- The Orioles have “sent down” Kevin Gausman.
This week’s show is sponsored by the great folks at 410 Gear: For The Baltimore Sports Fan.
Check out the rest of the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to email@example.com.