BSR Podcast: Jessica Biel’s Cover, The Fantasy God And March Madness
The Fantasy God stops by to give some Fantasy Baseball pointers for the upcoming season. The guys discuss the Matt’s Hangover-esque weekend, the NCAA tournament, Brian Roberts’ chances of playing this season and Jessica Biel’s dazzling magazine cover.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Matt Relives The Hangover
- Matt Lund shares the story of the bachelor party he attended this weekend.
- He tells the guys how to change a flat tire on a limo and avoid a brawl in McDonalds at 4 A.M.
- Also daylight savings sucks.
Fantasy Baseball With The Fantasy God
- BSR’s Fantasy God, Mark Brown, joined the guys to help out with upcoming Fantasy Baseball Drafts.
- The Fantasy God gives his studs and duds and predicts the future for the upcoming season.
- The guys pick Mark’s brain about the upcoming Wrestlemania.
- Mark says he still prefers Ke$ha to Rihanna.
- The guys discuss the BSR March Madness Pool.
- Matt Lund, Patrick Guthrie and Zach Wilt give their Final Four picks.
- President Barack Obama made his picks and the guys critique the leader of the free world.
Orioles Spring Training
- Brian Roberts takes batting practice and participates in on-field drills.
- Nick Markakis returned to the Orioles lineup on Wednesday.
- Jai Miller is tearing the cover off the ball this Spring. The guys decide whether he’s a Spring fluke or hidden gem.
- Jeremy Lin merchandise is already being discounted. Lin-sanity is over.
- A basketball coach bites another coaches ear partly off.
- A little league team gets some help from a strip clip.
- Brandon Marshall allegedly punched a woman in the face at a nightclub.
- Pittsburgh Arena Football team released their entire roster during their pre-game meal.
- Jessica Biel is on the cover of ‘W.’
- John Hamm calls Kim Kardashian an “f—-ing idiot.”
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).