This week on the BSR Podcast, the guys look back at the Orioles 3-2 week against the Pirates and Twins, preview the Birds road trip to Tampa Bay and home series against the Astros and discuss what the team could look like after the 2015 season.
- Offense last week: .260/.289/.393, 17 runs, 45 hits over 5 games
- Pitching last week: 3.27 ERA, 44 IP, .260 OPP AVG, 1.48 WHIP
The Week Ahead
- Three 7 PM games in Tampa Bay
- Three at home against the Astros
- Prediction time:
- Patrick: 4-2
- Jab: 3-3
- Zach: 4-2
Orioles News And Notes
- Johan Santana is throwing 87-89 MPH.
- What will this team look like after the 2015 season?
BSR Podcast Fantasy Baseball Challenge
Patrick won week one.
- Pat: Mike Trout, Nolan Arenado, Max Scherzer
- Jab: Troy Tulowitzki, Andrew McCutchen, Chris Tillman
- Zach: Clayton Kershaw, Shin-Soo Choo, Buster Posey
This week’s show is sponsored by the great folks at 410 Gear: For The Baltimore Sports Fan.
Check out the rest of the Baltimore Sports Report Network.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.