BSR Podcast: Patrick Eats Sardines, Orioles Skid And Maxim Hot 100
Patrick Guthrie is forced to eat a tin of sardines after losing last week’s Fantasy Baseball Challenge, the guys talk about the Orioles recent skid and dive into Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Fantasy Baseball Challenge
- Patrick loses week two of our Fantasy Baseball Challenge so he must eat a full tine of sardines before the show begins.
- Zach, Matt and Patrick pick their week two player and are judged on total runs, home runs, RBI, stolen bases, on base percentage and extra base-hits between Thursday Thursday May 31 -Tuesday June 5.
Early Show Jabber
- Zach, Patrick and Matt welcome in Mark Brown, The Fantasy God, to talk about his marriage proposal.
- The guys saw the midnight showing of Men In Black III last week and are here with a review for your listening/viewing pleasure.
- Maxim releases its Hot 100 list. The guys talk about how terrible it is.
Let’s Talk Baseball
- Orioles sign Adam Jones to a six-year, $85.5 million deal.
- Nick Markakis injures his wrist, misses Wednesday’s finale in Toronto.
- Orioles have cooled off since their first month in a half of the season. Which Orioles team is the real Orioles team?
- Tommy Hunter gets demoted to Triple-A Norfolk.
- Roys Oswalt signs with the Texas Rangers.
Fantasy Movie League Update
- Opening this weekend: Snow White and the Huntsman, Piranha 3DD.
- MIB 3 does surprisingly well.
- Cops investigating Bieber over scuffle
- Top 10 newly discovered species
- Nation’s best beach: Coronado
- Brooklyn Decker wants Rihanna’s body
- Alex Trebek is leaving Jeopardy
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to email@example.com or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).