On this episode of ZardCast, CT, Dave, Max and Duncan convene following game four to share their thoughts following a 125-94 victory over the Toronto Raptors, a series sweep and the Eastern Conference semifinals. The guys are amped after a dominating series and have a whole lot to say. They touch on Duncan being wronged by Kyle Lowry at a Villanova as a 13-year-old, Kris Humphries’ Bruce Jenner tweet, full-fledged cases of Bullets fever, the Raptors rolling over, John Wall sitting the second quarter while Washington maintained a huge lead, Paul Pierce killing the Raptors one last time, saying goodbye to Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier, and a sad farewell to Jerry Moosewood.
ZardCast will return mid-week to preview the second round and will continue to record after every playoff game. Stay tuned and subscribe on iTunes.
Topics discussed include:
- The Wizards SWEEP the Raptors
- Toronto totally rolled over in game four
- Dave says he knew the Raptors were done after the Wizards “gave them the D in game 2,” Duncan says he’s never seen such a dominating series clincher
- Kyle Lowry is a bum, Duncan has a grudge against him from his Villanova days
- John Wall is superior to Lowry
- CT slams the breaks on the podcast, asks everyone for their opinions on Kris Humphries’ Bruce Jenner tweet and clarification
- The guys decide the pod #FullySupportsBruce
- “Bullets Fever”
- The guys again reexamine Lowry’s ineffectiveness
- Wall gets the game going with some great crosscourt nice passing
- Duncan and Max have a voided bet
- Tyler Hansbourgh was a nuisance in the second quarter
- Wizards go into the half up 16 and John Wall sits on the bench for THE ENTIRE SECOND QUARTER!!!
- Paul Pierce drills a few more threes in the third, Wizards hit seven threes in the quarter
- Duncan had tickets for game six — Stubhub hanging onto his refund for 15 days
- Similar to how Monumental Sports asks season ticket holders for a loan in order to obtain playoff tickets, Dave launches new socialism podcast “On the Marx”
- The guys say goodbye to Steve Buckhantz and Phil Chenier, Wizards fans are lucky to have them
- “Knuck if you Buck”
- Looking ahead to the Wizards probable second round opponent in the Atlanta Hawks
- The Hawks don’t look quite the team they were when they nearly won 30-straight games
- The gang tries to solve a mystery: What was Martell Webster doing in this Vine?
- “This Week in John Wall”
- John was just a boy, but now he’s a man
- RIP Jerry Moosewood, the pod remembers him, plays his fine voicemail
You can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org