The guys introduce a new wrinkle to the podcast, live streaming video. Stupid bets return to the show, the gang discusses how the Orioles can remain atop the AL East and break down Will Ferrell’s return to Saturday Night Live.
Join Zach, Patrick and Matt for this week’s edition of the best sports podcast in Baltimore, the BSR Podcast.
Here are some of the topics discussed on this week’s show:
Video Killed The Radio Star
- In addition to providing audio downloads through BaltimoreSportsReport.com and iTunes, the BSR Podcast will now feature a live streaming video version of the show.
- Viewers can tune in live to the show right here on BaltimoreSportsReport.com. Record dates and times will be announced via BSR’s social media outlets.
- Those who can’t watch live, can tune into the video version of the show every week. It will be featured in the show notes portion of each episode. Here’s this week’s:
Stupid Bets Return
- The gang brings back stupid bets, which will allow one of them to be featured at the beginning of each show doing something ridiculous for losing a bet.
- The BSR Podcast’s Fantasy Baseball Challenge is unveiled. Zach, Matt and Patrick pick on player and are judged on total runs, home runs, RBI, stolen bases, on base percentage and extra base-hits between Thursday May 17-Tuesday May 22,
- Loser has to eat a jalapeño at the top of next week’s show.
Orioles Freaking Magic
- After Zach called out Orioles fans last week for their low attendance during the Texas series, they showed up in droves over the weekend.
- The guys analyze Evan Longoria’s confusing tweet.
- How can the Birds stay atop the AL East?
Fantasy Movie League Update
- The Avengers continues to dominate, but Lund gets on the board.
- The guys break down the films opening this weekend.
You can get in touch with the BSR Podcast by sending your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org or leaving a voicemail at 443-379-4BSR (4377).